I love the snow. Those of you who know me well know that I love the snow with a huge passion. It's peaceful, beautiful, white, pure, pretty, and just coats our world in a blanket of elegance. Well, the last few days Kamloops has been very warm with the most beautiful blue sky's and bright sunshine. It's been lovely and I started getting excited about the green grass, trees with leaves, no winter jackets, and flowers blooming. Especially excited about the blooming flowers. I think I spent all of yesterday with Spring Fever, my two hour lecture felt like days long because all I wanted to do was be outside, I even felt like running - which is almost a foreign concept! :o)So, I wake up this morning, open my blinds, and guess what I see... snow! It was snowing, big fluffy white snowflakes. I had no idea what to even think, my brain was lost in a world of confusion. I guess I'll see what the coming days bring. Spring excites me but the snow is still elegant.
On another note, I start reading break next week, and I keep forgetting about it. Now, that is a crazy concept, how does one forget about not having any school? I think I am feeling that a week off in March would be better for me, I am busy every weekend so being able to spend an extra few days somewhere without missing classes sounds like a nice idea. But that's okay, March will just be like October!
Other than the three to four assignments I will be working on I'm hoping to spend some time back up at Skeetchestn Community School (where I graduated) and maybe in a few other places visiting people and catching up. And maybe, just a bit of time for relaxing!
No comments:
Post a Comment