My third summer at Sorrento Centre is quickly coming to an end. This year saying goodbye is particularly hard, I've had an amazing staff team - some really super awesome people to work with and get to know. I've once again been challenged, supported, encouraged, and given many opportunities to share and explore my gifts and passions.
We've made friendships that will probably last for our lifetime, and we've laughed tons and shed a few tears together. We say goodbye knowing that our paths will cross again... maybe even in a few weeks when the provincial youth conference happens again.
It's been great - and I hope those of you who have not been to Sorrento Centre before will consider taking the opportunity to. It is one pretty awesome and amazing thin space. Below is a link for a video that shares some of what happens in this place.... filmed in 2008... take a peak!
No comments:
Post a Comment