Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Snowfall and New Years Pictures

Today was one of those beautiful snow filled days. It started coming down this morning and continued until late this evening. I hope that I never stop enjoying each moment I get to spend outside in the snow, I even enjoyed shoveling the driveway this afternoon. It is always just so fluffy, soft, peaceful, and full of calm joy. It falls everywhere adding the pure white color to everything in sight. So much beauty!


Along with today's beautiful snowfall I had some errands to run including getting this semesters textbooks. Seven novels for one course, otherwise things weren't bad. Here's to forming a loving relationship with this semesters books!! I start classes next week, so this is my last week of holiday's and I plan on reading some more, resting, preparing for the semester and getting some youth plans for the coming months down on paper!

For now, here are some of the pictures from the New Years Eve gathering with the kids! Enjoy!




Preparing snacks, lounging around, Jan. 1st game of Quelf!


Decorating wine glasses for our sparkling juice to ring in the New Year!
Aaron, Oliver, and Rhys even after staying up late engage in Wii Dance while I make breakfast for ten!

No comments: