Sunday, December 18, 2011

Advent Week 3

Advent Week 3: Joy
As you can see Advent week 3 has come and gone. I spent the early part of the week writing my last exam of the semester and then piled into preparing for youth group and our young adults gatherings and did a lot of sleeping, baking and reading. Reading books that have nothing to do with school work of course!!

I had an amazing lunch with the staff from the Cathedral at the end of the week, a lunch filled with much laughter and storytelling. Saturday Taylor, Jenny and Samuel came over and we made Sugar Cookies together. That evening I went to the Holy Table Holy Word service at the Cathedral - it was a service of meditation, silence and the lovely music of the harp and singing bowls. It was amazing! Overall it was an amazing week, and I finished a good book!

No comments: