We had a youth service on Sunday evening, it also happened to be my first service as a Lay Minister of Word and Sacrament. It went really well, the youth did the readings, prayers of the people, part of the sermon, the songs, and helped with communion. It was so nice to have so many young people with us for the evening, and since I'm still young... us young people
The sun has been shinning over the last few days, I think spring might actually be on its way, I'm so excited! Although I'm starting to see grey clouds and some wind once again, I can only hope that it blow right over. Well, rain is nice for a short period of time...
I am entering the last three weeks of school and then exams, I can't wait to be done, but at the same time realize how many assignments there still is to finish, including a ten page research paper on "teens and sex" that must be finished before I leave for the weekend. I'm off to Winnipeg for the Primates World Relief and Development Funds Youth Council meeting this weekend, hopefully it's not too cold, and hopefully I don't get lost. (If you don't hear from me for awhile please come find me!)
No comments:
Post a Comment