Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Doing Laundry...

Well yes, I am in the basement of residence and I am doing laundry. I normally do my laundry at home but under the circumstance of not being home last weekend, and now not going to be home again this weekend I needed clean clothes. So here I am, doing laundry! At least there is a good wireless connection in the basement so I'm not incredibly bored! 

This weekend I am going to Sorrento Centre for Cursillo. Cursillo is a short course in Christian living, I think. I really don't know much about it at all, and if you know me well you will know that I do better when I know what it is I will be doing! But life is full of taking chances, and I guess this is one chance I just need to take! I'm sure it will be an experience of learning and fun. 

It took four days but there is actually an article about the motion and vote APCI did last weekend on the blessing of same-sex unions. For anyone interested it goes into a bit more detail about the situation in the Anglican church right now. http://www.anglicanjournal.com/nc/100/article/central-interior-assembly-says-yes-to-blessings/
I thought it was a good article!

This is going to be my third weekend in a row not going home, and not doing youth group. I miss both dearly and can't wait to have youth group again. I guess life calls us sometimes to other events and activities. 

I hope you are all doing well. Talk to you soon!

No comments: