
By the time both gates were unlocked at the beach I was not very pleased that I was out of my warm bed and in the
coolness of the morning. Knowing that I had to shake this feeling off I went and sat on a log overlooking the lake and took in the sun, silence and prayed. I looked over the waters to see an odd shape and movement by one of our docks... and then another, then it disappeared and back again. I looked closer and came to the conclusion that it was an otter feeding in the water and eating on the surface. And not one otter but four!
I stood next to the waters edge and just looked, just watched this sight that I had never seen in the waters at Sorrento Centre. And as I watched I calmed down, my grumpiness began to leave, I started to become thankful for the day and the early morning. And I gave thanks for this most sacred God moment, a reminder that all is good, all is good!
I'd love to awake early in the morning and enjoy that time before the world becomes active again... but until my late nights at the Centre disappear and I get back into a regular routine... I'll take what comes!
No comments:
Post a Comment