Aaron, well the youngest will always be the baby, but he is already in Kindergarten, five years old! Growing up quick and just a joy to play and hang out with. He thankfully still likes to cuddle with me on the couch with a movie, tell me that he loves me, and gives hugs and kisses. He still misses me terribly when I am not around and his face turns to disappointment when it is time for me to leave again; he does a great job at breaking my heart frequently. I hope this bond between us never changes too drastically; might be stronger since there is almost sixteen years between us!
Aaron is also quite smart, he asks the most amazing questions, some of which I have no answers for! We have fabulous discussions about God, Jesus, and the Church, and whenever I come home he always asks if we are going to say grace before we eat. And when I tell him we are going to his response is one of a smile! He doesn't mind me continuously singing, and often will join in. When Sara told me to stop singing this evening when I was bathing Aaron because it was "driving her crazy" I told her that Aaron and I liked it. She looked at him and asked if it was true and he went "yep, I like it!" He is doing great in school and really enjoying it. He had a bit of a rough time at first, but really... who doesn't!? Definitely did better than I did when it was time to enter into Kindergarten.
Aaron has taken a huge passion for coloring and drawing pictures. My collection of pictures from him is continuously growing, and even one of my friends is getting a picture from him when I go back to school.
Aaron enjoys coming to Church with me and still loves to play outside in all types of weather. He has taken to enjoy doing puzzles and is becoming quite the pro at computer games. It's hard for him to understand how long away his birthday actually is (in August), I've lost count of how many "birthday lists" I've made in preparation. Each and every celebration is a bundle of joy with him, his excitement is easily passed on to the rest of us.
No comments:
Post a Comment