
Taylor... Taylor is still very much the youngest girl in our family. With an older brother and two younger ones she is right in the middle, and she deals with it amazingly! The boys, are well boys, and Taylor is, well a princess of sorts. But she knows how to speak up, and chase down those boys when they are being... boys. Taking after me I guess, must always know how to pin a brother down to the floor when necessary!
Taylor is in grade four, nine years old, and growing up quickly. She loves school and learning and does very well in all areas. She also can not wait to be able to join youth group... next year!! Weekly Taylor tries to convince me to let her, and unfortunately I can't because I would then have to let everyone else!
Taylor has taken a liking to photography, taking many pictures both indoors and outside with her new camera. It has opened a new area of joy in her life. She also loves coming to church and participating in Sunday school, and she gets along with almost everyone - old and young!
She likes doing quiet things but also enjoys playing outside or with the boys. She loves horses and is always willing to lend hand. Taylor and I have a pretty close relationship with each other, probably because she is the youngest girl and I am the oldest girls. And we are both kind of quiet, at least when we want to be!
1 comment:
thanks melissa this is like the fourth time i read it and i like how you described me,its all true i bet it wasn't hard because whenever we have a chance to be together we take it and i think life will always be that way wih us!
love you Taylor
Post a Comment