Well, I am hoping for an earlier night tonight… slowly transitioning to the new time zone – I really don’t enjoy time change… definitely not my favorite thing… the transition period can be painful at moments! Like this morning, the sun came through my window at 6:00am – but I hadn’t changed my watch yet so when I looked at the time it said 2:00am, oops!
The PWRDF Youth Council had a very productive day today – our goal was to get some concrete work done on our Mission Statement… then we started calling it a Vision… then we called it Statement Work. Yes, we went through many different titles for our work but eventually (and most importantly) the work got done and we now have a fabulous draft!
Most of today has been spent inside the brick walls of St. Mary's... so we all enjoyed our walk to dinner at a restaurant on the ocean. Unfortunately on our way back to St. Mary’s University from dinner part of our group was in a car accident and are still at the hospital getting checked out. So, that is really too bad - but thankfully we have been told that everyone seems to be fine.. you know how the standard visit to the hospital goes after an accident!
Tomorrow is our last day together which amazes me - and it feels like we just gathered together. Maybe this has something to do with the fact that I missed the meeting on Thursday evening. We have more work to do together tomorrow and then we will have a closing Eucharist service a the Cathedral (yahoo!!).
The weather is not the best right now... I think the wind may have followed me across the country. But the plants are all very green which is great! I'm hoping for some nice spring weather at some point though!
No comments:
Post a Comment