Oh - and everyone who was in the accident yesterday evening are fine. Once case of whip lash and much soreness due to previous injuries, but otherwise everyone is doing great!

So, we said goodbye to the group and thankfully (for me) three others were not leaving yet, so it means I am not all alone for four days!. So we toured Halifax, and walked around, and around, and around. Literally - and because we had to do that to get to the next piece of our journey not because we were lost. Oh, I am so glad I am will people who have a pretty good sense of direction! It was good - I am so exhausted and I can't believe how much touring we did along with our meetings this morning! (Hence the feeling like two days!)
We saw a lot of the ocean as we walked along the boardwalk a few times - yes, I saw the ocean... even a bit of ocean without land directly across! Yep, I was excited - super excited. Many really cool buildings - a purple house... it was amazing... and a number of neat doors. We
went into a few breweries, ate some great food, saw some more neat sites, and walked and walk
ed and walked.
Really, we walked all about from about 3pm to 11:30pm... it was great. But I am tired, and my feet are even more tired - which is good I think. Plans for the next few days... well tomorrow starts with church at St. George's (a friend of mine goes there), the church is in a circular shape - so that should be neat! And there is much talk about a sailing tour of something to do with pirates - if it happens I shall report more later!
No comments:
Post a Comment