| Aaron at the playground! |
I love having them over: it is so much fun to look at the world through their eyes, to sit and read them a bedtime story and to do all the many things that they find excitement and joy in.
Friday night was low key... we had dinner, cleaned up and put on a movie and enjoyed one another's company.
Saturday was a very full day! It started my absolute favorite way; the way it starts morning when the kids are here. Aaron quietly sneaks into my room and whispers to me, "can I take your laptop?" I open my eyes, tell him that he can and then he picks up my laptop and sneaks back out the door... silently closing the door behind him. And then I sleep for about another hour. Why don't I just leave my laptop on the table for him? Because there is something beautiful about the oh so respectful and generous wake-up from him!
| Pizza Making! |
I came home and we made some amazing pizza's! They turned out great and it was so much fun to watch them decide what to put on it and how much to put on. And then to watch them enjoy the food that they prepared themselves... I love it!
| Breakfast: Green eggs, turkey bacon and toast! |
Now that everyone is home and the second to last week of school is about to begin I am looking forward to cleaning the house, resting and then tackling the way to much homework that needs to be completed. I am also looking forward to the journey through Holy Week, the journey with Jesus to the cross and then into the great light of the resurrection!
No comments:
Post a Comment