Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Ten on Tuesday

TRU Gym ready for Exams
1. I slept for over twelve hours on Sunday night... it was absolutely glorious.

2. I wish I could sleep for twelve hours tonight. That will not be happening.

3. I had a fabulous day today. Time spent with a friend/colleague, time outside, lots of walking, birds sang, bears played.

Bear Cubs at the Wildlife Park
4. My least favorite image of the day: TRU gymnasium ready for all us students to come and write exams... eek!! It looks even more unwelcoming from the top of the gymnasium. An interesting view.

5. The two bear cubs at the Wildlife Park were exactly what I needed to see today. They were play fighting just like siblings do! And they were joy... yeah, an image of joy.

6. I have a new book awaiting me "Harvesting the Heart" by Jodi Picoult. The sad news... I'm not allowed to pick it up and start reading until I've written my last exam, packed, moved, and sorted 100 things out. So... I can read it on Wednesday while flying across the country... maybe... hopefully.
Cathedral Tulips! 

7. The flowers at the Cathedral are particularly amazing right now - don't you agree?

8. I learned what is on my Milton Exam: 2 essays, 1 writing out of a memorized passage, 4 paragraph responses and 10 short answers. Now, tell me how this is happening in three hours...

9. I drop my phone at least once almost every single day.

10. Tomorrow is Wednesday, for which I am grateful!

No comments: