| Moss... Moss amazes me |
2. I may miss them but I'm also very much content with the current quietness that exists in my house.
3. After being away for almost the whole day I find myself thankful for friends from faraway, sherbet, television that does not require me to think and tea.
4. I sat down last night with my journal and the "Writing to God: 40 days of praying with my pen" book I've been working through and read "Monday of Holy Week" and sat there for five minutes in disbelief that we're already in Holy Week.
5. I was the narrator for the shared Gospel Reading on Sunday and when the congregation replied/shouted (twice) "Crucify Him! Crucify Him!" I was sure that I was going to either a) burst into tears or b) fall over. There was something powerful and terrifying about having that shouted out around me: sides, front and back. I wonder... I wonder how Jesus felt.
6. Along with not being able to believe that Holy Week is here I can't believe that Easter will be here this weekend.
| Sun shinning through the trees at Paul Lake |
8. I'm so very thankful for community. For a community where I am loved, accepted and supported on my good and focused days and on my grumpy, close to tears and exhausted days. Community sustains me, especially the community that is grounded in faith and God's love.
9. The daffodils have been blooming at the Cathedral for probably almost two weeks now... it's a sign of new life a reminder of the resurrection story.
10. My hope for this Easter is that I will look at the world with refreshed and reenergized eyes.
No comments:
Post a Comment